Lean Practitioner to drive Operational Continuous Improvement and influence the business through framework and best practice processes for an Aviation company based in Dorset
You will have a background in Aerospace, Engineering or a Manufacturing Complex organisation and have a certification in Lean to Black Belt level, experience in driving change, SIA and KAIZEN knowledge.
General Responsibilities for Lean Practitioner
· Understand strategic plan deployment, current state and desired future state KPIs
· Embed a Continuous Improvement culture through Standard Operating Framework (SOF)
· Lean and Six Sigma tools and training
· Establish project charters for performance enhancing improvement projects
· Drive improvements through implementation plans
· Drive the effective use of Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
· Support Continuous Improvement initiatives, audit and accreditation process
· Participate with Continuous Improvement throughout
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Lean Practitioner in a state of the art facility based in Dorset with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.