10 months ago
Department: Transform Projects
Reports To: Transform Manager
* To lead and manage Transformational Projects and establish business integration activities
* To introduce new opportunities to BU around Processes, Data and M&E software functions.
* To establish a holistic view on the opportunities for development and enhancement of ENG IT systems with values, benefits and rationale.
* To ensure alignment between the deliverables all ENG IT projects and ENG Strategies & Policies.
* To establish and agree with ENG stakeholders, an overall ENG IT roadmap and implementation plan, with relative value contributions and dependencies.
* To review and propose changes to the structure of the ENG organisation with reference to the intended business process and it’s effectiveness in delivering the desired end state deliverables.
* To asses and drive alternative or additional solutions and their development and integration with current ENG IT solutions.
* To influence and align decisions between all stakeholders and senior management on project scoping and deliverables.
* To ensure Business As Usual (BAU) requirements are satisfied, post-implementation of ENG IT projects.
* To monitor program budgetary requirements.
* Establishing a holistic view on the opportunities for development and enhancement of the M&E system with values, benefits and rationale.
* Manage and co-ordinate ENG activities supporting ENG cross sectional IT project implementations. Or, upon request, sectional IT projects.
* Manage and co-ordinate ENG activities supporting cross departmental, corporate level IT project implementations eg. Horizon8, eEnabled Aircraft
* Manage and co-ordinate ENG activities on ENG business readiness and benefits realization on implementation of all new ENG business systems and major functional upgrades.
* Implementation and business benefit realisation of the V9 upgrade
* Collaborate with MRO to exploit alignment and synergies opportunities around use of M&E systems
* Awareness of current and immerging technology available and its application and potential benefits for Engineering
* ENG Major IT project management – Complementing and supporting IT project management on business responsible activities
* Asses and drive alternative or additional system solutions and its development and integration with the current M&E solution in liaison with CX IT department or 3rd party in the case of SAAS solutions
* Influence and align decisions between all stakeholders and senior management on project scoping and deliverables.
Experience, Key Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum 7.5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance support and/or engineering. Relevant experience in managing fleet programmes.
* Degree in Engineering / Aerospace discipline or Aircraft Maintenance or other comparable qualification.
* Proven experience in supervising and managing projects and cross functional teams
* Strong leadership skills. Proven ability to manage across departments; OEMs
* Strong in communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* Drive for excellence.
* Adaptable and responsive to change. Demonstrate ability to drive change.
* Proven ability to drive and manage multi-skilled teams.
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Planning and Organising
* Continuous Improvement and Innovation
* Teamwork and Building Partnerships
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.