9 months ago
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
* Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Must adhere to all safety standards established by the Company and regulatory agencies.
* Perform maintenance on customer aircraft or articles as requested.
* Interact with customers, vendors and Atlantic employees in a professional and courteous manner.
* Communicate work progress and significant issues with the MX Operations Manager or other appropriate local management.
* Application of the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Maintain practices and procedures contributing to a safe, profitable, positive and fun work environment.
* Supervise and direct Technicians on assignments.
* Review daily progress of work in debrief with Service Supervisor for schedule changes.
* Assist MX Operations Manager as necessary with generation of estimates as required.
* Ensure all aircraft maintenance requests are served in a timely and efficient manner.
* Retain labor approvals as necessary including overtime and warranty authorizations, prior to work.
* Accountable for labor entries within operating/billing system in tandem with payroll system.
* Return all required documentation to the maintenance administrators for invoicing in a timely manner.
* Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on customer equipment as required.
* Immediately inform their supervisor of any discrepancies of un-airworthy conditions found during performance of work assigned.
* Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed.
* Perform additional duties as assigned such as taxi and run-up procedures.
* Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with the Repair Station Manual.
* Perform equipment repair, as needed, on portable powered equipment, power carts, generators, tugs and other aircraft ground support equipment.
* Maintain the physical appearance and assure the functional operation of all facilities and ground service equipment utilized in the aspects of aircraft maintenance or any other work assigned by the company in conformance with standards of safety, OSHA standards, efficiency and corporate identity.
* Comply with quality assurance, accuracy of documentation and auditing of maintenance activity.
* Any additional duties specific or unique to your location assigned by management.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
* Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
* Looking for experience with Beechcraft King Airs and other turboProp.
* 5+ years of industry experience
* FAA Certified Inspection Authorization (IA)
* Prior experience as Lead Technician of Supervisor
* Experience on medium to heavy business jets
* Factory maintenance training applicable to base location capabilities including but not limited to Cessna Citation any model, Beechcraft, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream and Global is also advantageous
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!