about 1 month ago
Lead and participate in cross-functional teams in developing product, marketing, and operational strategies. Establish a strong working relationship within the development team and other key stakeholders within the organization
* Provide day-to-day coordination, drive execution, and own progress reporting and resource allocation for projects
* Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time n delivery
* Articulate project goals and roadmap to the senior management team
* Create functional specs, project/release plans, and roadmaps
* Manage backlog of features and bugs
* At least four years experience in technical project management or a similar role
* Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
* Strong ability to analyze customer data to assist in the generation of roadmaps and priorities
* Strong organizational skills and multitasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment
* Ability to motivate and focus collaborative teams to reach challenging goals
* Ability to influence team members and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
* Development experience a definite plus
* Consumer product/Smart Home product experience
* Individual must be a self-starter, creative and with good communications skills.
GE Lighting: Bringing the Future to Light
We started with the light bulb, an invention that fulfilled the basic human desire to see and experience more of the world. Today, light still delivers on that promise. But, it does so much more.
At GE Lighting, we’re not just reinventing the light bulb. We’re reinventing the productivity, wellness and security that comes with it. We’re extending beyond the bulb to access new markets, we’re scaling smart and we’re leading in a world where lighting drives value in our homes from the socket to the switch to the smart phone…and the cloud in between.
Our innovators think bigger and bolder to deliver for our customers and transform spaces no one else has, and we’re using that grit to lead into the next 130 years, where new outcomes and opportunities are robust…yet still as simple as screwing in a light bulb.
GE Lighting. Bringing the Future to Light.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Ohio;East Cleveland;