4 months ago
Lead Security Engineer - Connected Aircraft
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace; Home and Building; Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise. Honeywell specializes in things that are critically connected - beyond smart phones and laptops, we make the kinds of connections that keep cities working, planes flying, plants running, and workers safe. Our unique capabilities, over a century in the making, brings together data, expertise, and technology to connect people, processes, and assets. Our solutions our built-on top of our world class IoT Platform, Sentience™, and feature the latest in cyber security. Customers count on us to make and manage their critical connections.
As a Lead Cyber Security Engineer, this is your opportunity to join our growing Connected Aircraft Security team in Atlanta and…
* Decide where to build the "watch” towers and make the rules of engagement.
* Define/document security requirements & develop/implement baselines/standards spanning multiple security domains in (Operational Security, Trustworthy Cloud Computing, Trustworthy Edge Computing, Cryptography, Scalable Secure Platforms, AI Driven Security Intelligence, and Security Training)
* Provide architecture and best practices related to the implementation of Cybersecurity in Honeywell products as well as protection of the Sentience infrastructure
* Evaluate and document software as part of a SDLC to meeting security requirements through threat modeling and security tools (SAST, DAST, OSS)
Security Best Practices
Secure Software Development Lifecycle
Security Collaboration & Guidance
Research Emerging Threats
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or a related field, or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years developing, architecting, and implementing enterprise/industrial/embedded class security solutions.
* Threat Modeling experience - (SAST, DAST, OSS) with tools like Black Duck, Coverity, Appscan, Protecode, Twistlock, etc.
* Considerable expertise or experience in at least 2 of the security domains listed (Cryptography, Operational Security, Trustworthy Cloud Computing, Trustworthy Edge Computing, Securing Planetary Scale Platforms, AI Driven Security Intelligence, Training)
* Engagement or contributions to the cybersecurity community via security related forums, blogs, attending security conferences, white papers, etc.
* And someone who wants to learn, experiment and shape the future of security in connected technologies
* Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP,GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GCFE, CCNA, CCNP
* Understanding/Knowledge of global frameworks and standards like NIST, FIPS, GDPR, DFARS etc…
* JOB ID: HRD56932
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
How Honeywell is Connecting the World