3 months ago
Lead Mbr Eng Staff - Systems Engineer
Job ID: 456411BR Date posted: Oct. 10, City: Moorestown State: New JerseyProgram: 020217
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This System Engineering position will support programs in multiple warfare areas, including BMD, SUW, and AAW. Assignments will include software and system engineering, the development of element and component-level requirements, performing requirement analysis, modeling and testing via the application of systematic/mathematical and automated tools in the verification of system performance. Position requires strong knowledge of C4I concepts, architectures, capabilities, products and information processing and target tracking techniques. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into a total system solution that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Performing functional analysis, time-line analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- M.S. in Engineering/Software/Math /Physics field.
- Strong understanding of system/software architecture design
-Experience with model driven design, and system engineering process.
- Experience in object oriented analysis/design/programming, Rhapsody, UML, DOORS
- Experience in modeling, simulation, and proto-typing activities to support concept development, evaluation, detailed design, and implementation.
- Understanding/development and experience in large scale system/software architectures.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of systems engineering processes, the flowdown of system requirements, and the interaction of system and subsystem requirements that result in a firm set of system and subsystem level performance requirements.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Software/System architecture development/design
- C4ISR System Engineering Expertise
- Matlab and/or Mathematics experience
- Sensor Design/Integration
- Data Analysis and Automated Testing techniques
- C++ and/or Python
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Demonstrated interpersonal, team-building skills, strong work ethic and self-motivation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First