ROLE BASED IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.
All earnings tax free, accommodation provided rent free.
The purpose of this job is to coordinate, design, develop and deliver leadership and management programmes to external customers.
* Delivering leadership and management and other behavioural skills training courses to external customers to the required standard,
* Supporting instructional design teams by undertaking scoping studies and / or training needs analyses to identify gaps, facilitating the production of programme plans to address these gaps and providing professional leadership and management SME advice and solutions as required.
* Contributing to the identification, analysis and progression of business opportunities, working with the Business Winning, Commercial, Project Management and Instructional Design functions.
* Leading the design and development of appropriate learning programmes, associated course materials and syllabus documents,
* Leading in the evaluation of the outcomes of external programmes,
* Ensuring responsibility for understanding, appreciating, and bringing together all of the different components that make up and affect the success of an external programme.
* Liaising with L&D Operational Services with regard to the planning and scheduling of external programmes including Procurement, Delegate Management, Support Services and Trainee Affairs.
* Production of all necessary programme records, reports and analyses.
* Sharing best practice with other L&D practitioners in order to promote continuous improvement within the L&D function.
* Be educated to Master's degree level or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field and possess wide experience in the design, development and delivery of premier quality leadership and management programmes.
* A minimum of ten years' experience delivering similar programmes in a commercial environment.
* Ability to work to demanding deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, paying due regard to attention to detail, contractual key performance indicators, and customer perception and feedback.
* Experience in managing / leading business performance activities and relations with customers / suppliers.
* Ability to develop leadership and management programme systems, policies and procedures in accordance with business needs and business priorities.
The successful candidate will come from a similar multi-functional L&D function within a commercially sensitive organisation that places considerable emphasis on ethical behaviour. You should have a wide variety of strategic planning experience that will complement, while enhancing, the existing functional operation.