2 months ago
Barnes Aerospace – Windsor OEM division has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Project Lead. In this position you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of facilities projects. If you are a results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, you are encouraged to submit your name for consideration
* Plan, anticipate issues and identify and manage priorities for the work area, with an understanding of the overall goals of the area and the company as a whole. Assist with scheduling and monitoring work tasks to maintain and improve production efficiency of each job and operation, and ensure timely work flow.
* Maintain a high degree of accountability and commitment for area of responsibility.
* Provide supervisor coverage and support when needed, including attending meetings for supervision/business unit and supervising staff in supervisor absence.
* Handle day to day operations and act as point of contact for troubleshooting and employee concerns. Identify and report any machine maintenance repairs. Address minor interpersonal conflicts. Escalate and report issues to supervisor as needed.
* Train employees on work processes. Coach or mentor others as needed.
* Promote and support safety compliance. Proactively address potential safety concerns and report any unsafe issues to management.
* Champion BES; drive process /lean improvements. Provide support for lean initiatives to accomplish continuous improvement, 6S and organizational goals.
* Collaborate and work effectively with all levels employees and management to meet organizational goals.
* 5+ year’s in an aerospace or high precision manufacturing environment.
* Technical expertise/experience aerospace manufacturing – machining disciplines.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
* Must be a self-starter who is able to exercise sound judgment and take initiative.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent
Job Location : Windsor, Connecticut, United States
Position Type : Full-Time/Regular
Experience Required : 5+ to 7 years
Intended Work Schedule : 2nd Shift (4:30pm-1:00am)
NEW RESUME/CV +
EXISTING RESUME/CV +
Who do you know at
Barnes Group Inc.
Return to Search Results