12 days ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it
possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things.
That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your knowledge of electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, etc. skills to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our facilities and customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented technicians. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of Ballistic, Chemical, etc. products by, testing and/or validating equipment. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of the site's commitment to the organization and its customers.
*1st or 2nd shift (candidates must be
willing to work either shift)* Key Responsibilities
* Perform testing of equipment
* Perform routine maintenance task
* Review drawings and schematics
* Perform equipment troubleshooting
* Perform preventative maintenance inspections
* Determine root cause failure of equipment
* Prepare and update equipment records
* Maintain work area
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to lift 30 pounds
* Ability to use computers and computer interfaces
* Focus on important information and identify key details
* Clear and concise communications
* Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Extensive relevant experience
* Category: Facilities
* Location: 5780 E Shelby Dr Ste 104, Memphis, TN 38141 USA
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview