5 months ago
Lead Crew Scheduler
1 year ago(11/20/2017 9:18 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for supervising the Crew Schedulers on shift, ensure operational crew coverage, manage crew-related costs on a flight-by-flight basis and in compliance with Department standards.
* Ability to understand and work at an abstract level and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems.
* Ability to anticipate operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
* Demonstrate expected behavior as well as the ability to remain calm and even-tempered during stressful situations. Maintain a “customer friendly” attitude when communicating with Crewmembers and other Company personnel.
* Assign daily shift responsibilities for the Crew Schedulers including rest breaks and ensure completion of all assigned tasks.
* Ensure compliance with Department SOP, FAR and CBA rules.
* Develop recovery plans caused by irregular operations and coordinate with all necessary GCC departments to ensure successful completion.
* Close coordination with the Operations Manager of any crew related operational issues. Present recovery plan(s) with multiple