8 months ago
STS Technical Services is now hiring Lead Avionics Technicians in Indianapolis, Indiana. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? STS Technical Services offers the best aircraft maintenance jobs in the United States; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS Technical Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at.
* Strong avionics troubleshooting skills
* Ability to lead team of up to 6 avionics techs
* Ability to read aircraft wiring diagrams
* Wiring repair experience
* Experience on large aircraft (Boeing preferred, but not required)
* Must have at least 5 years’ experience in avionics maintenance
* Must have a current and active FAA Airframe or A&P license
* Must be willing to work swing shift (1530 – 0000)
* Previous airline maintenance experience preferred
* Previous leadership experience required (lead, supervisor, crew chief, etc.)
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation staffing teams soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today. .