8 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Lead Avionics Technician jobs in Kansas City, Missouri!
* The planning, direction, and coordination of all maintenance activities assigned to their shift
* Assuring that the repair and coordination of articles and items is accomplished within the authority of the facility
* Ensure the work performed is signed for by a qualified technician or supervisor, ensure aircraft inspections are performed by an authorized inspector
* Ensuring station technicians have the required technical data for articles repaired by the repair station, which will include one-time use task orientated air carrier’s job/task cards, service bulletins, parts specifications, ICAs, related Federal Aviation Administration approved data, airworthiness directives, and any other technical data used to accomplish required line maintenance.
* Ensuring that all precision tools and/or test equipment used by local technicians are in proper working order (serviceable) and that all precision tools and/or test equipment used by technicians are within their approved calibration period.
* Ensuring that all necessary maintenance entries on maintenance forms and work orders (e.g. records) are properly executed by the qualified technicians
* The Lead will assume all responsibilities of the Site Supervisor when the Site Supervisor is not available
* Must have three to five years’ previous commercial aircraft experience
* GOGO Wifi installation experience is a plus
* Must have three years’ previous supervisor experience
* Must have a valid A&P License
* Must hold a valid Driver License
* Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
* Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills
* Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.