8 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Lead Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic jobs in Kansas City, Missouri!
* Will be overseeing modifications and installations of wi-fi systems onto various commercial aircraft
* Must have three to five years’ previous commercial aircraft experience
* GOGO Wifi installation experience a plus
* Must have three years’ previous supervisor experience
* Must have a valid A&P License
* Must hold a valid Driver License
* Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
* Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills
* Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.