King Air Captain - Milan
Due to an exciting period of growth, our client, a successful bespoke private charter airline, are looking help increase capacity, and are seeking a King Air Captain, to be based in Milan.
Minimum requirements of King Air Captain candidates:
* Hold an EASA ATPL with a current MET rating
* 1500hrs Total Time
* Able to work on a flying programme which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
* Proven experience as a Captain, preferably single pilot
* Proven experience on a Multi Engine Turbine aircraft
* No accidents
* Current Class 1 Medical
* Entitled to live and work in the UK indefinitely
* Hold a valid 10yr UK passport that permits world-wide travel without restrictions
* Hold a valid UK driving licence
* Fluent in oral and written English
* Flexible and confident, with a positive, proactive attitude
* Proven experience on King Airs, preferably as a Captain
* Previous experience of corporate and/or charter aviation
* Able to take up the position within 3 months of offer
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only to our customers, but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.