4 months ago
• Daily management Maintenance Laptops 787 and 737-MAX
• Monitor and update of iPads used in the daily Production.
• Inflight entertainment (IFE), Contribute in the implementation of new media and participate in meetings with Norwegian AOCs and Panasonic.
• Loading of new IFE media on USB sticks and distribute to our whole fleet
• Point of contact for Boeing supplied IT equipment.
• Monitor, organize and maintainPart-145 data loading equipment, maintenance laptops and IFE loaders.
• Point of contact for in-house MRO IT Systems
• Key user on AMOS (NAS Part-145 MRO/IT System) and Maintenix (Boeing IT System)
• Support and participate in AMOS and Maintenix training
• Bachelor's degree (IT, computer science / information technology, technical vocational school)
• Experience in aviation maintenance
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills, Scandinavian language and English
• Good problem-solving skills
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
The position reports to the Production Manager.
For additional information, contact Production Manager Bjørn Øgren Bjorn.Ogren@norwegian.com or telephoneor Line & Base Maintenance Manager, Jan P Furmyr at email@example.com / telephone: +
Please use appointed link to Webcruiter recruitment tool as we do not accept direct e-mail applications.
To all recruitment agencies without a base agreement: Norwegian does not accept resumes from agencies with whom we do not have an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Norwegian employees or any other company location.