Moonjet Flight Support – Key Account Manager
Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking to appoint a key account manager.
About the Company
Moonjet Flight Support is a full service trip support company with head quarters in Amman, Jordan and bases in the middle east, UK and USA. We focus on providing a bespoke trip support solutions to our customers and currently have active interests in Charter, Catering, Flight Support & planning, Fuel management, Hotel and Transport management, Handling, Dispatch and overflight permits.
About the Role
The role of key account manager is incredibly varied. The first point of contact for Moonjet’s customers, you will be required to identify solutions to our customer’s individual requirement. This could be supplying a flight plan or trip pack, arranging a catering delivery, organising crew transfers or liaising with our own 24hr ops department to organise flight permits, airport slots or handling – two days are never the same and our customers’ requirements can be somewhat diverse. This is a fantastically diverse role, if the successful candidate would like to develop a element of our product offering this will be actively encouraged.
This is a full time, home based role – in aviation there is no such thing as “9 until 5”, so a degree of out of hours & weekend working is required.
We are looking for someone with the following capabilities:
· Experience of worldwide aircraft operations – VIP preferred
· Global flight planning experience is essential in this role – including experience with flight planning applications such PPS, CFMU, etc
· The ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately under pressure and whilst facing customers
· Must have a full passport and driving license and be prepared to travel around the UK and Europe
· Flexibility is key in this role – applicants should consider that this position requires you to work both independently of others and that a degree of evening and weekend work is required.
· The ability to manage crew expectations and the customer experience whilst simultaneously working within defined company parameters
· Experience with buying & selling fuel worldwide