6 months ago
Junior Test Engineer
Req #: 213110
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Responsible for testing complex products or solutions in order to assure compliance with applicable specifications. This includes identifying and recommending product or solution characteristics that optimize their ability to be tested. Combines customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints. Develops, prepares and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Performs manual Functional Testing when required;
* Logs defects and tracks them through closure using JIRA;
* Reports test results and maintain schedules for assigned features and functionality;
* Actively participates as a member of an Agile Scrum team for assigned products/projects;
* Works with architecture team to integrate product test automations into CI/CD pipeline;
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Secret clearance or higher is required.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
* 1 - 3 years of experience in a software-testing role;
* Experience testing products in multiple software browsers in a Windows environment;
* Possesses strong theoretical knowledge in software testing processes and methodologies;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* Working knowledge of Java, C#, .NET and/or Nodejs software development tools;
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.