2 months ago
Junior Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. This is a chance to be part of a very important mission -- helping to keep our country safe. You will bring your operational experience as well as your knowledge of the agency. You will be taking meeting minutes, populating the wiki and share point sites, as well as setting up and scheduling skype meetings.
You will use your seven years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
* Seven years’ experience as a Systems Engineer on large programs and contracts
* Proactive, engaging, aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies and be involved
Knowledge of the transitioning and decommissioning processes
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Highly effective in communicating across multiple teams, presenting technical concepts and status, and getting teams to collaborate.
* Self-starter with experience working within a dynamic multi-task, multi-suspense environment across organizations and at all levels within an organization
* Working knowledge and/or experience with current NSA business management processes and procedures
* Detail oriented, organized and diligent
* Requirements analysis and management
* Able to create, format, and maintain documentation using Microsoft Office
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.