about 1 month ago
Junior Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 222724
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. This is a chance to be part of a very important mission -- helping to keep our country safe. You will be assisting in:
* Developing and managing/ updating requirements for customer needs, milestone deliverables, and minor/major planned software releases for streaming analytic tools and platforms.
* Developing and publishing projected timelines and milestone goals for platform development and delivery.
* Documenting and post confluence or wiki or other corporate document repositories as directed by SAS leadership.
* Maintaining and modifying timelines as priorities shift and provide feedback about projected timeline impacts for proposed changes.
* Reviewing JIRA tickets for software development epics and tasks across SAS, generate JIRA reports as needed, and be able to project accurate timelines and schedule changes based on real progress.
* Coordinating the schedule, and sending invitations for meetings, both in-person and virtual, for streaming analytic services personnel. Print and post calendars as needed by Streaming analytic services leadership.
You will use your Seven years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Seven years’ experience as a Systems Engineer on large programs and contracts.
* Shell Scripting, and automation skills.
* Work with SAS leadership and PEO staff to collect program and contract work breakdown structure and create and maintain projected burn rates by contract/TTO quarterly or by request.
* Perform System Administration (SA) tasks, but no limited to traditional type of SA work; more of a Software engineer background that has SA experience.
* Perform/ complete STE/STN, maintain STE/STN compliance and ensure that IAVA patching is up to date.
* Provide and maintain a platform security documentation that outlines the platform’s security- relevant interfaces and components, and STE/STN profile, made accessible to the ISSOs and security POCs of customers using the platform, which can be reference from or incorporated in the customers hosting SSP.
* Maintain certification/ accreditation/ security authorization for PARANHAS baseline.
* Proactive, engaging, aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies and be involved.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Highly effective in communicating across multiple teams, presenting technical concepts and status, and getting teams to collaborate.
* Self-starter with experience working within a dynamic multi-task, multi-suspense environment across organizations and at all levels within an organization
* Working knowledge and/or experience with current NSA business management processes and procedures
* Detail oriented, organized and diligent
* Requirements analysis and management
* Able to create, format, and maintain documentation using Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with ElasticSearch is needed
* Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers/Containers, Kafka, clustered systems/ architectures, and large distribution systems would be a plus:
* Clusters hosted in Kubernetes environment
* Mission Utility clouds and Virtual Machine environments
* Containerization technologies to distributed streaming engineers and the services required to maintain, monitor and deploy analytics
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.