about 1 month ago
Junior Software Engineer - TS/SCI Poly
Hanover, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Junior Software Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This is your opportunity to utilize your JAVA software engineering knowledge gained from your academic achievements, internships, or entry level employment and kick start your career as a Software Engineer!! This position does require a current TS/SCI Poly clearance.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will provide support for Application Messaging Framework (AMF). You will be part of a team, responsible for the design, development, and testing of enterprise software which is critical to multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Additionally, you will use your knowledge and experience with JAVA to work with Distributed Streaming Platforms, such as Kafka.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
* Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in JAVA development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
* Ability to develop, deploy, and maintain software in an Enterprise Linux environment
* Experience using Git and Maven/Gradle
* Knowledge of message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
* Experience developing applications executed in distributed computing environments
* Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
* Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.