about 1 month ago
Junior Software Engineer - Active TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED
Columbia, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
About This Opportunity:
CACI International, Inc. is currently looking for a junior level Software Engineer who possesses a TS/SCI with Poly clearance. As the selected Software Engineer, you will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements.
What You Will Get to Do in This Role:
* Works as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
* Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
* Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
What Experience You Need to Have to Be Considered for This Role:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
* 0-1 years of experience
* C++ programming language
* Python scripting language
* Software Defined Radio (SDR)
* REDHAWK or GNU SDR Frameworks
* Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
It Would Be Great if You Also Had the Following:
* Linux operating system experience
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.