6 months ago
Junior Management Accountant
Where teamwork goes further
When you’re one of our team, you’ll play a vital part in every customer’s journey.
The part you’ll play
With a range of responsibilities, you’ll be providing financial support in accounting, financial control and group reporting to the Finance Department.
What you’ll need to bring:
* Suitable candidate should hold a degree, with relevant experience of at least 2 years as a management/financial accountant or similar role. CA/CPA or equivalent (desirable)
* Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
* Strong MS Office skills particularly excel applications.
* Familiar with SUN and Hyperion (desirable).
* Willing to work occasional extended hours
* Able to cope with high demand and pressure
* Analytical thinker with attention to detail
* Team player
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play. You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either. A unique, fast-paced environment, bustling with people, it’s a world in itself, where every day brings a new experience. So, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and development opportunities and you’ll have our full support and training, for the whole of your career journey with us.
Working in an Airport environment, to follow aviation security requirements, you will be required to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card.
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
Please apply via the Apply button