3 months ago
Junior DevOps Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222340
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Do you enjoy the challenge of developing new software solutions? Do you have a passion for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as server? If this is you, join our CACI team to use your skills as a Junior DevOps Engineer on our SkyTracker project! SkyTracker is a counter-small unmanned aircraft systems (C-sUAS) capability solution comprised of different form factors designed to exploit the radio communication between small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS) and their controller.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Work as a Junior DevOps Engineer on the exciting SkyTracker project. SkyTracker is a counter-small unmanned aircraft systems (C-sUAS) capability solution comprised of different form factors designed to exploit the radio communication between small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS) and their controller.
More About this Role:
* Your primary responsibilities will be to build out the SkyTracker systems. These systems utilize the RedHat and CentOS Linux operating systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with Agile teams on a Full Stack web application
* Assist with designing and developing CI (continuous integration) pipelines
* Perform Kickstarts on SkyTracker servers
* Troubleshoot system administration issues
* Assist with IA (Information Assurance) scanning and system hardening
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a minimum of 1- 3 years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
* A Secret clearance is the minimum requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
* Experience supporting software development build pipelines.
* Experience with Linux/Unix Administration (RedHat and CentOS)
* Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
* A working understanding of code and script (Python and bash preferred)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of networking
* Linux shell scripting
* Experience using git
* Container management using Docker
* Security+ certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.