4 months ago
Jr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Req #: 212013
Location: Jacksonville, FL US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is seeking a junior Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join the software development/sustainment team at Jacksonville, FL. Are you interested in a dynamic role in a talented and flexible team environment supporting Commander Fleet Readiness Centers (COMFRC) with a background in military software?
What You'll Get to Do:
* Responsible for developing automated and manual test infrastructure and evaluating product quality.
* Assist with requirements gathering and provide Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) oversight
* Work with the teams to design and implement code to increase testability of applications and coverage.
* Author test cases and report test progress and burn down during feature development and final QA.
* Provide analysis and assist with troubleshooting of operational issues and/or customer needs.
* Has experience authoring test cases and writing acceptance tests for developed features.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Obtainable Secret Clearance
* Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma
* 1 - 3 years of software development and direct QA experience
* Experience with standard QA processes and procedures desired
* Understanding of software development and sustainment methodologies and concepts
* Knowledge in the use of Configuration/Data Management software tools (Team Foundation Server)
* Communicate clearly and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team structure
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Quick learner, creative, analytical thinking, resourceful, and able to work independently
* Excellent communication skills, team player
* Familiar working in Agile/Scrum testing framework - desired
* Familiar working with Team Foundation Server -desired
* Experience with CMMI-DEV Maturity Level processes and procedures - desired
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.