5 months ago
Jr. Help Desk System Engineer – Multi-Factor Authentication (must have active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly)
Req #: 203138
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. The Help Desk Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers who are integrating Identity and Access Management (IdAM) services. The candidate will provide integration support to customers for PKI, Multi-factor Authentication (RSA Tokens), Secure Token Services (STS), and/or RESTful Attribute services. Support will be provided in a variety of methods not limited to e-mail, phone, and forward-deployed (i.e. desk side). The candidate may also provide systems engineering support to customers to assist with their security design to meet accreditation standards.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Familiar with PKI, Multi Factor Authentication, Secure Token Servicesand/or RESTful service integration.
* Knowledge of the help desk tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Request Tracker (RT) and/or Redmine)
* Must be able to analyze system applications and perform troubleshooting
* Strong ability to multi-task and serve multiple customers at one time
* Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
* Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate instruction and guidance to customers
* Good interpersonal skills – able to interface professionally and work in a team environment
* Assist with educating/training customers on software deliveries
* Ability to modify wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML and write technical documentation to support customers
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with phone and desk-side customer support
* Experience providing training support for customers Experience with multiple Application Servers and containers
* Experience with web, SOAP, and RESTful services
* Systems Engineering experience
* Familiar with SQL and basic database querying abilities
* Familiar with LDAP and/or Active Directory
* Ability to assist with understanding and defining customer needs
This position maps to System Administrator I-B labor category on the Middleware III contract, which includes the following qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 3 years System Engineering experience.
* An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.