about 1 month ago
Java Software Developer - Active TS/SCI REQUIRED
Fort Gordon, GA US
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI International Inc., is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Software Developer with proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming to support our DOD customer at Fort Gordon, GA.
We are looking for Java Developer with Full-stack development experience. Ideal candidate will be responsible for participating in the full application development lifecycle focused on Java micro-service based applications. We are seeking developers who can change direction rapidly, utilize flexible thought processes, and can work in a close-knit team environment to produce the high quality product that our customers expect.
More About the Role:
* Develops software components that require knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and related technologies.
* Code, test, and debug existing programs and programs in development.
* Assist in preparing documentation of software design.
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
* Work closely with other developers from the beginning of a product life-cycle to its release.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* 5+ years of development experience with any object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, C++)
* Current Security+ certification
* Active TS/SCI clearance REQUIRED
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience working with web application development in a Linux environment
* Experience developing micro-services within a Linux environment
* Working experience using Maven, GIT, and Nexus
* Experience working in AWS including S3, EC2, RDS, etc.
* Experience with any of the following: Apache HTTPd, CSS, MySQL, Postgresql/postgis, XSLT, Geoserver, REST, SOAP
* Coding experience with Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.