6 months ago
ITSM Business Analyst is responsible to define and deliver ITSM software implementation according to business requirements.
He/She shall be able to work in a self-sufficient multi-disciplinary team environment and responsible for end to end product development with limited supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
* Engineering or IT graduate with 6+ years of experience in ITSM
* Strong experience in IT Service Management platform like ServiceNow or BMC Remedy (any certification appreciated)
* Strong experience in ITIL processes and ITSM implementation
* Knowledge on some of the following programming languages like Java, XML, Python/Json, Javascrypt, Angular.js, but also on Linux system
* Proven track record in agile way of working
* Knowledge in some of the following products/tools: Splunk, Ansible, Docker, Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Jira/Confluence, etc.
* Knowledge in Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus: building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
* Knowledge of French language would be appreciated
* Define and deliver ITSM software implementation according to business requirements
* Provide Software expertise and support for any business requirements
* Define, deliver and promote best practices ITSM platform standards and best practices
* Promote automation and efficiency
* Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
* Performance and reliability of the CMDB, Incidents, Changes, Requests and Release modules implemented.
* Availability of the plat to the end user (ideally zero outage)
* Efficiency of the IT Service Management features and catalogue of service shared and used
* Customer satisfaction
The role will have the following key outputs:
* Efficient and consistent features implementation (simple and quick) proposal according to ITSM platform
* Identify and propose new features and technology to anticipate and support business strategy
* Establishing a comprehensive and world class software capability on ITSM platform including ways of working, tools and centre of excellence