9 months ago
Accountable of the coherence, availability, security and performance of the ITSM solution technical and functional architecture in order to guarantee maximum data quality and integrity throughout the different layers of the ITSM architecture.
Accountable for availability and performance SLA of the ITSM solution (Semaphore core, interfaces, and Smarter reporting module)
Follow n-tier modern architecture principles, using service-oriented approach and virtualization whenever applicable, within Airbus corporate architecture and security rules.
Qualification & Experience
1. Engineering graduate with 7+ years of experience in n-tier architecture design
2. Expert level:
1. Remedy 8.1 enhancement/customisation experience
2. Remedy workflow management experience
3. Remedy ARS ARS server and database
4. J2EE architecture
5. Remedy DataImport
6. ITIL v3 processes – minimum V3 foundation certification + 5 years working experience in designing and deploying ITIL processes
3. Intermediate level:
1. BOXI / BI4
2. BMC Atrium Code, ITSM, SLM, SRM, ATRIUM Integrator (AI and client), Analytics
3. MS SQL 2012
4. BMC Remedy Migrator
5. BMC Remedy Developer Studio
1. Good knowledge on virtualization, public/private cloud, analytics and big data topics
2. Working knowledge on Windows 2008R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Websphere application server, ETL Pentaho Kettle, Patrol, Share Point (knowledge management), control-M, GIT, Tuleap.
* Responsible for the maintenance, the availability and the performance of the ITSM solution (J2EE, Remedy Semaphore, interfaces, SQL server, BI4 Smarter)
* Responsible for designing state-of-the-art and long term maintainable architecture solutions for each (internal and external) business process at stake in the ITSM solution within Airbus corporate rules
* Regularly informs of evolutions in corporate ICT architecture and security rules in order to anticipate decisions and provide most long-term architecture solutions
* Participate in architect network within Airbus
* Define principles for fully monitoring the ITSM solution at Airbus from infrastructure component to end-to-end monitoring with all interfaces
* Design and implement performance monitoring of the application. Report and propose improvements according to analysis of data
* Define and deploy administration processes of the ITSM solution within the support team
* Bring architecture expertise to problem management resolution
* Accountable for crisis resolution, as accountable of availability and performance of the ITSM solution
* Manage technical, functional and corporate obsolescence of each component of the ITSM solutions in order to ensure service continuity and anticipate on potential service failures or degradation.
* Analyze vendor patch releases for any component of the ITSM solution and identify opportunity to deploy.
* Keep informed of all known error released by vendors of any component of the ITSM solution. Analyze impacts of the known error on the ITSM solution and propose an adequate action plan.
* Responsible of the resolution of all incidents linked to availability and/or performance of the ITSM solution. (ITSM service manager is accountable).
* Proactively communicate with the ITSM team about the architecture approach, rational behind the decisions, and issues that could be faced
* Ensure that the ITSM team delivers any monitoring and/or administration solution that has been defined
* Validate with the ITSM team problem management analysis and solutions
* Maintain the problem known error database and regularly check for any modification, and/or propose improvements
* Define, develop and deploy configuration and release management system for all technical and functional component of the ITSM solution (inc. interfaces).
* Maintain the knowledge management system. Validate all articles that are submitted, organize regular reviews of the articles with appropriate technical resources within the team and update them as appropriate.
* Manage capacity of the ITSM solution and propose improvements in order to reduce cost with same quality
* Help the ITSM team leader in training and managing the expertise of the ITSM team resources.
* Participate in team resource management (capacity plan, resource recruitment, etc)
Success will be measured using quantitative metrics such as:
* Mean time between failures
* ITSM solution availability
* ITSM solution performance
* Incident average resolution time (from customer point of view – no pending)
And qualitative metrics such as:
* Customer satisfaction
* Service manager satisfaction
Support team leader satisfaction
To Apply: Send us your latest CV via the link below.