3 months ago
Are you working in a Service Desk and feeling ready for the next step in your career?
Do you enjoy helping customers but would feel happier in a more exciting work environment?
You are a people person, an energetic individual hungry for more challenge? We would love to hear from you!
Joining our IT Service Desk at an exciting time of cultural change and business transformation, you will gain a global exposure and receive an extensive training to expand your IT knowledge.
We are seeking a new IT Service Desk Analyst to join our busy IT Service Desk located at the heart of our Head Office in Edinburgh.
Supporting our colleagues working in more than 200 Airports around the globe, our IT Service Desk is instrumental in achieving Menzies Aviation strategic objective: being the market leader on quality.
The part you will play:
Reporting to the Team Leader, the IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for ensuring incident and requests are logged, tracked, resolved and measured within the given SLA’s, whilst ensuring adherence to ITIL processes.
Due to the nature of our business, flexibility and ability to work on 24/7 shifts is imperative in this role.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Management of individual work queues: ensuring all tickets are logged and tracked in the service management platform, ensuring the correct priority is given to incidents.
* Creating and sharing of knowledge documents.
* Ensuring service catalogue is kept up to date.
* Participation in team meetings and in regular 1:1 meeting with Team Leader.
* Responsible for personal development including keeping up to date with all training material provided and ensuring training is reflected in the skills matrix.
* Ensuring process are executed to the set targets and SLA’s
* Ensuring the CMDB is updated with all adds moves and changes.
What you will need to bring:
* A first experience in a service desk environment is mandatory.
* Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to work within a team environment and to work independently.
* Can work under pressure.
* ITIL Foundation certified.
In line with the aviation industry’s security requirements, you could be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
What you will get in return:
In addition to a competitive salary and extensive training you will be:
Automatically enrolled into a pension scheme,
Covered for Life Insurance,
Considered for Savings Related Share Option Scheme,
Considered for Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Aviation is an exciting sector: Menzies Aviation is an exceptional place to experience it.
Submit your application today and show us why you’re the right fit for the most ambitious, forward-thinking business in the industry.
Please apply via the Apply button