IT Security Analyst
Oaklands Global are working with a client based in Bournemouth who require an IT Security Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The client delivers outsourced aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide through military training, special mission flight operations, outsourced commercial aviation and aircraft engineering.
Key skills and experience:
• SOC or MSSP experience in an in-depth technical role.
• Strong background with in-depth analysis of security events and the ability to triage security events
• Experience with automated incident response tools (Sysmon, Carbon Black, etc.), packet capture and analysis (tcpdump/windump, Wireshark, etc.) and host and network forensics
• SIEM experience – with knowledge of content creation (rules, alerts, etc.)
• Familiarity with Carbon Black Response, nice to have
• Familiarity with LogRythm SIEM, nice to have
• Familiarity with Rapid 7 vulnerability tools, nice to have
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Please note the IT Security Analyst must be SC clearable.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.