IT Helpdesk Support providing First and Second line support for Dell desktop systems, MS Windows, MS Office for an Aviation company based in West Sussex
You will provide all IT support for a major aviation company working alongside other members of the IT Department to provide technical support to all departments. First and Second line support to staff for IT issues with additional training as required.
Helpdesk operates from 7am through to 7:30pm, flexibility is required to enable cover for this start/finish time.
Responsibilities of I.T Helpdesk Support
· Practical knowledge of Windows 7 or 8 (additional training provided)
· Window Server 2008/2012 would be preferred
· MS Office 2010/2013 applications
· Practical knowledge of standard computer hardware
· Technical support for Dell desktop systems with MS Windows Vista/7 & MS Office
· Crystal Reports administration
· Ability to logically fault find and analyse problems
· Prioritise and manage workloads
· Communicate effectively at all levels is essential
· Qualification in an IT related subject
Benefits of I.T Helpdesk Support
· Excellent career opportunities
· New office warehouse premises
· Daily Fruit
· Break out areas
If you have previous I.T Help Desk experience and are interested in working for an expanding company with excellent career prospects please apply now.
Due to rural location of the premises you must have your own transport
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.