IOCC Flight Dispatcher
CAE PARC Aviation is a global business providing Resourcing solutions within the Aviation Sector.
We are actively seeking an experienced Flight Dispatchers for an exciting opportunity in the Middle East.
- Hold an ICAO flight dispatcher licence.
- Minimum 3 years flight dispatch experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and aviation systems.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Aviation Emergency procedures.
- Proficiency in English (must) and Arabic or another language (strongly preferred).
- Thorough regulatory knowledge and compliance awareness.
- Proven knowledge of FTL and FDP considerations when applied to flight schedule planning.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant IOCC software systems including flight scheduling, computer flight planning and similar products.
- Minimum 03 years' experience in international/global computer flight planning and dispatch.
- Flight dispatch experience for a private operator.
- Tertiary education to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience as team leader.
Excellent packages with benefits available.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact: ***********@cae.com
"CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.