3 months ago
Internship within Support Project set up for a new Version of Tiger attack Helicopter
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of Project Deployment? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Airbus Helicopters (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Spring 2018
Duration: 12 months
Within Airbus design Office, more precisely within Tiger Chief Engineer organization, internship will take place in the department in charge to manage offer activities & Future development project for Tiger Helicopter.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Organizational: Project Management Plan to be describe and setting up
* Process: Management & reporting routine to be define and apply (Visual Management, KPIs, Reports, ...)
* Tool: Define the most efficient way to manage relevant information being compliant with company tool (OPX2 for planning, SAP for budget /EVM information, ARM for Risk & Opportunity information...)
Operationally the intership will have to support the Project Manager to:
* Collect & validate the Work Package Sheet in accordance with contract signed
* Define Design Office workload in accordance with the WPS
* Define the project planning in accordance with program milestone
* Prepare the reporting for Planning , Budget, Risk & Opportunity and global communication for stakeholders
* Enrolled student within Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering , Engineering / Avionics or similar field of study
* Very good Know-How within the Microsoft Office Programs
* English: negotiation level
* German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.