8 months ago
Internship within Project Management: Data Scientist, Analyst Support
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Data Analyst? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Digitalization Project Management Team A350 XWB (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: January/February 2018
Duration: 6 months
This team consists of supporting the A350XWB Plant in a strategic and long-term Digital transition. Our aim is also to develop data analytics skills within the operational business, by setting-up a community of practices on this subject across the functions. We seek out curious minds. We’re looking above all for passionate people, willing to share, eager to learn and able to communicate at all level of our internal business.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
* Support the A350XWB Plant Hamburg in the Digital transition
* Perform hands-on work to build integrated data sets
* Analyzing data sources and building compelling visualizations
* Extensive stakeholder management
* Contribute and drive the new ways of working and new data governance
* Support the management of change mindset within DAK network
* Presentations and communications within the community
* Act as a recognized expert in data analytics methods, visualization and data quality
* Advise on current data, analytics needs
* Assist in the identification of future technology opportunities
* Support Managers to understand potential uses of data analytics
* Enrolled student within Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence/Big Data or similar field of study
* Experience with data integration, quality and management
* Programming knowledge in Python and SQL is desirable
* Data visualization and communication
* English: fluent
* German: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.