about 1 month ago
Internship within Programme Management Office
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Programme Manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Programme Management Office (PMO) of Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Datum / as soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months
Managing a Helicopter Programme is a complex task. In order to perform this efficiently, it is essential that robust processes and tools are applied. The PMO Lead Function is responsible for the creation, modification and introduction of these harmonised processes, methods and tools across Airbus Helicopters. After new and modified procedures have been defined and documented, it is necessary to introduce and communicate them to the programme and project managers and their teams.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* support the PMO Team in the creation of communication tools
* update the PMO intranet site
* offer technical support for the use of visual management tools (Online communication and reporting tools)
* support the PMO Team in the analysis of the Programme Management processes and their relationships with other processes within the company
* support the PMO Team in the day-to-day operation and preparation of internal reports
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What you offer:
* You are an enrolled student within Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Engineering or similar field of study
* You have advanced knowledge of MS-Office programs (including VBA) and Gogle Suite
* You speak fluent English and German
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.