5 months ago
Internship within Engineering: Vehicle Mission Systems
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Vehicle Mission System (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 4-6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
This department develops mission equipment for helicopters like rescue hoist, cargo hook, fast rope and internal cargo devices.
* Supplying design space investigation, 3D developing
* Optimization of the development and process flows
* Interface improvement between Engineering, Flight line and FAL
* Participation in departmental innovation topics
* Simplification of internal methods, particularly with Excel + SAP
* Assistance in reporting and project management task
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* Enrolled student in the field of aerospace, mechanical engineering or
similar field of study
* MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and MS Access
* programming skills
* VPM, SAP basic knowledge
* CATIA V4 / 5 desired
* Advanced in English
* Team player and ability to work independently