9 months ago
Internship within Communications Media Relations
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of the Corporate Media Relations Team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for a full-time internship (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Location: Ottobrunn (Munich)
Duration: 6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
* Support in interview preparation: briefing books, backgrounders
* Support in media events organization
* Support Media Monitoring and research
* Support writing the Media Memo
* Enrolled student in the field of Journalism, Communication, Social Sciences, Media or a similar field of study
* MS Office: very good;
* Good rhetorical skills
* First experience in media analysis, monitoring and writing welcome
* Experience and skills in media research
* English: fluent
* Other languages (German, French, Spanish) would be a plus
* International experience would be a plus
You are a team player and have good communication skills. You have an independent way of working and are open-minded.