3 months ago
Internship in Intellectual Property Department
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work in the Intellectual Property Department? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Patent Department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: spring / summer 2018
Duration: 3 – 6 months
As an intern you will work in the Patent Department of Airbus Helicopters Deutschland, which is in charge of all patents and support on Intellectual Property rights of the company.
In addition to its IP tasks, the department has to manage all data regarding IP activities.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
Your role will be to provide an IT support for the management of our IP activities. More precisely, you willl have to:
* improve existing tools (EXCEL, OULOOK) by introducing new functionalities (links, automatic creation of files or letters,...)
* solve "maintenance" issues of existing tools due to some changes of environment,
* create new tools for specific tasks.
* automatize the update of our patent database (EXCEL) with the recent data provided by our Patent Law firm,
* and possibly other tasks of the same kind
* Degree in industrial Engineering, Informatics or Business Informatics
* Knowledge of MS-Office
* Knowledge in Excel, especially Visual Basic Makros
* Knowledge in Share Point is a plus
* Structured way of working
* Negotiation level of English and German