3 months ago
Reporting to the Manager, Training Centers, Asia Pacific, the incumbent will assist and support in coordinating IATA Training classes in Singapore Training Centre and the Asia-Pacific region.
Support in administrative and coordination for IATA Training in the Singapore Training Centre, Asia-Pacific region and Regional Training Partners' premises (RTPs), or as In-house courses. Coordination includes, amongst other tasks:
* Collate and analyses feedback surveys from participants and instructors;
* Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines and templates for the Training Center;
* Coordinating in planning and organizing networking sessions for participants;
* Coordinating and managing Training Center’s supplies’ inventory;
* Assisting in marketing efforts, designing course flyers and PowerPoint presentation slides;
* Getting the electronic course materials received, PDFed and printed, together with relevant publications, shipped to the training location(s);
* Handling visa applications, issuance of visa invitation letters and certificate/diploma;
* Assisting in proper classroom set-up for the course venue;
* Organizing the storage room (exam papers filing etc.)
* Assisting in following up with unpaid invoices and bad debts;
* Supporting administrative and logistics aspects as needed;
* Handling of enquiries from generic mailbox;
* Carry out any special project as assigned. These projects vary depending on the needs;
* Any other tasks as requested by the Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
* University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; persistent and positive can-do approach.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an international and multicultural environment.
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Ability to think openly, imaginatively and creatively; must enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
* Excellent English skills (verbal & written), knowledge of other languages is an asset.
* Highly computer literate: fully familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Strong sales and customer service orientation.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.