6 months ago
The main task of Revenue Management is to achieve the optimal revenue and to maximize profitability for the company by managing the relationship between price, demand and capacity.
As an intern for Revenue Steering Europe you will support the team in various analytical topics and maximise revenues for a given set of routes by forecasting traffic flows, monitoring bid prices and setting flight optimisation parameters on the assigned routes.
* Maximise revenues for a given set of routes by balancing demand, capacity and opportunity costs
* Analyse operational flight patterns and set/adjust flight optimisation parameters
* Monitor and analyse performance by gathering relevant information required from various databases/reports
* Identify revenue opportunities and take necessary actions to increase performance for the assigned set of routes (e.g. adjust demand forecast)
* Compile and deliver appropriate reporting and analyses and derive relevant improvement measures
* Prepare persuasive presentations to management
* Excellent English oral and written, German is seen as an advantage
* University degree in economics, business administration or similar education
* Experience in data manipulation and analysis
* Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
* Team-player with strong communication and social skills
* Ability to break complex subjects down to their essential components
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills; must be competent at writing and illustrating analyses and presentations
* Ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organisation, clearly articulating subject matters in a persuasive manner
CHF 2'000.- per month
March 01, 2018
We are looking forward to receiving your application.