6 months ago
The department Ground Operations Europe, CIS & Maghreb for the Hub Airlines Austrian Airlines AG, Deutsche Lufthansa AG and Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. is assuring and managing the ground operation of about 1200 flights per day at about 140 airports.
Within this department the team Process and Project Management (PPM) supports the area and regional management and the stations with analyses, implementation of new processes and administrative tasks. The PPM team is the interface between the international stations and the process owners for aircraft, passenger and baggage handling. Alongside of the Ground Operations Continental Hub Airlines team members based in Frankfurt, Milano, Vienna and Zurich you will be in exchange and take part in projects with stakeholders from various parts of the whole Lufthansa Group.
* Reports to Manager Process and Project Management Ground Operations Europe, CIS & Maghreb Lufthansa Hub Airlines
* Support the process and project management team in performance analysis and projects
* Coordinate, support and organize meetings within the international station organization
* Project and administrative support for the Area Manager Ground Operations Europe, CIS & Maghreb, Regional Managers and Process and Project Managers
* Various analyses and smaller projects in cooperation with the respecting stakeholders
* Take active role as a team member of the diverse Team
* Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
* Excellent German and English knowledge, written and spoken
* Interest and flair for the Aviation industry and the international environment
* Willingness to take part in meetings and projects also at Lufthansa Group Airports in our area
* Conceptual thinking
* Flexible and open minded
* Team player
CHF 2'000.- per month
March 15, 2018
We are looking forward to receiving your application.