7 months ago
SWISS Ground Services is assuring the worldwide ground handling for Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. We manage, coordinate, plan, design and ensure delivery and control of all airport related customer processes, including Airport Sales activities, through all customer touch points on airports worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a challenging team aiming to grant best ground service quality at best costs throughout the industry?
The Economics department of Ground Services is responsible for one of the biggest and most complex budget positions of SWISS and has the economic responsibility for all the operational services in our network for Ground Handling/Commercial Airport Relations.
* Reports to Manager Airport Economics
* Responsible for the Legal Contract Management Tool related to Ground Services Contracts
* Cost and invoice control of Ground Handling and Airport Charges
* Support of Cost Control automation
* Various analysis and smaller projects in cooperation with the respecting stakeholders to reach cost saving potentials/improved processes
* Collaboration/support during budgeting
* Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration (Focus on Finance / Controlling)
* Excellent German and English knowledge; written and spoken
* Interest and Flair for the Aviation Industry
* Flexible and open minded
* Team player
June 01, 2018
CHF 2'000.- per month