4 months ago
Intern - Electrical Engineer-TUC00980
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier currently has an exciting opportunity available for an Intern - Electrical Engineer based in Tucson, AZ.
In your role, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of various Avionics/Electrical engineer documents and assist in aircraft support
- Assist in producing engineering (design drawings) for modification of test aircraft electrical systems
- Assist engineering staff by preparing data obtained from ground and flight tests and performing some data analysis
- Assist in troubleshooting aircraft/avionics/electrical problems
As our ideal candidate,
- You must be currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years completed, or currently enrolled in a post graduate Engineering program.
- You must be computer literate (PC minimum).
- You must be proficient in the English language, both verbally and written.
Please note, Visa sponsorship, relocation or housing assistance is not available for this position.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Zip Code US 85756
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 16.01.2019, 9:25:00 AM