4 months ago
Reporting to the Senior Manager, APCS Consulting, the incumbent will participate in the consulting activities of the APCS Consulting Team.
* Conduct market research and competitive analysis studies;
* Carry out interviews;
* Help the IATA Consulting team deliver projects in a timely manner;
* Support the consulting team in business development and proposal preparation;
* Manage the consultancy database;
* Assist the Consulting team in administration tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
* Recent graduate in Finance, Economics or Business Administration (particularly Air Transportation);
* Excellent communication and analytical skills;
* Experience in research projects (consulting being a plus);
* Be an effective team player in a multicultural working environment;
* Experience in the air transport industry would be an asset;
* Excellent PC skills, particularity with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and MS Project; and
* Proficient in English; Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.