7 months ago
***Now Hiring Interior Install Technicians with experience installing Cabinets, Carpet, Seats, Divans**
This hourly, non-exempt full-time position requires a thorough understanding of modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of interior components. The ability to evaluate and adjust on modifications installs is essential. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Supervisor. May be required to work independently.
- Able to install carpet, cabinets, seats, divans and other related items as required.
- Possess a working knowledge of different aircraft interior components or the equivalent (ie high end yachts, motorhomes etc).
- Work independently on projects as required.
- Perform complete installation including carpets, surging carpets, installing window liners, window shades, tables and other interior components.
- Perform general maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling as required.
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and surrounding work areas.
- Assist with training junior level technicians to share job knowledge, Corridor use and other work steps.
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork per work order book.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Education High school diploma or equivalent.
Experienceyears experience installing and removing interior components in aircraft or equivalent (yachts, motorhomes).
Knowledge of interior material used in aviation.
InitiativeSelf-motivated and able to work at a moderate to rapid pace.
Able to learn and work with minimal supervision, when required.
Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibility Able to perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
Maintain customer service oriented and team player work habits.