12 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
The Integration Engineer will drive technical communication and problem resolution across internal and external functional teams. Responsible for communicating customer product requirements, ensuring compliance with the requirements, including Interface Control Documentation.
* Lead a cross-functional engineering team to address value engineering efforts, in-service issues, and product improvement efforts of aircraft Structures and Systems. The involved engineering functions are systems, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, and structural.
* Act as Engineering focal for customer engagements which include, but are not limited to, coordination of program-specific requirements, internal requirements, physical/functional interfaces, periodic status telecons, design reviews, and program status reviews.
* Establish, maintain, and adhere to a schedule for cross-functional engineering teams to ensure goals and commitments are met.
* Adhere to project cost goals by employing active scope and risk management through coordination with Program Office. Ensure approval of customer-directed changes prior to implementation of engineering changes
* Reporting project status data to Engineering Management and Program Office in support of the monthly project and program reviews.
* Familiarity with MS Project and Enovia management tools and MS Office suite.
* Nacelle experience is a plus
* Familiarity with Aerospace industry development and certification processes
* Exposure to RTCA/DO-160 and FAR 25 Requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 6 years experience OR Master's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4 years experience is required.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.