2 months ago
Boeing Global Services is looking for an experienced scheduler to support the KC-46 Tanker.
Responsibilities in this role include:
* Leads, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes, and maintains plans and schedules for complex projects, programs, and change driven activities.
* Leads in studies/analysis and planning efforts within and/or across programs/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints, and plans involving product development, process improvement, or program initiatives.
* Provides analysis and product development initiatives for manufacturing, program and support organizations.
* Develops and establishes lead time requirements and identifies production constraints.
* Supports program planning requests for the development of new and derivative products.
* Leads, directs, facilitates and ensures integration of project/program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners.
* Develops project plans for realigning work statement to support production requirements and meet company strategy for work placement.
* Provides coaching, mentoring and leadership to lower level employees.
* Provides subject matter expertise in the development, implementation and training of processes and tools.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Experience using Microsoft Project, Open Plan Professional and other project management/ scheduling tools.
Experience in Scheduling
Experience in project planning
Experience collaborating in a cross functional environment.
Active US Security Clearance
3 or more years of experience creating integrated schedules encompassing design, manufacturing, equipment and resource requirements.
Experience leading teams through process and change management
Typical education & experience for this level(3): Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award