4 months ago
Since 1950, TIMET has been leading the industry in mill and melted products, supplying nearly one-fifth of the world's titanium. We are the only supplier with production facilities in both the United States and Europe to support our multinational customer base.
A. PRIMARY FUNCTION
Continually improve the Maintenance Process and reduce costs, while complying with all government regulations, applicable codes and standards.
B. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND SPECIFIC DUTIES
1. Lead the development, implementation, and upgrade of the Preventive Maintenance Program for all mechanical equipment.
2. Lead in the development, implementation, and upgrade of the Maintenance Repair Procedures.
3. Lead in the development, implementation, and upgrade of TIMET’s Predictive Maintenance Program including Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, and Infrared Thermography. Provide monthly reports on activities.
4. Assure plant-wide compliance with TIMET’s Mechanical Integrity Program. Maintain associated files and provide monthly reports on activities.
5. Maintain maintenance cost figures and provide monthly cost avoidance reports.
6. Develop and maintain a list of “target” equipment with excessive maintenance costs. Determine the root cause and develop a plan to abate the problem. Monitor and report progress monthly.
7. Support TIMET’s Computerized Maintenance Management System. Provide management reports as required.
8. Work as a facilitator for the reliability- centered maintenance.(RCM)
9. Coordinate the RCM meetings
10. Work with the team to prioritize the projects
11. Make sure the RCM process is being followed
12. Set up a tour of the equipment
13. Drawings, process , procedures, Pm, Pdm
14. Complete the FMEA using the team members input.
15. Make sure the actions on the FMEA is being implemented, by the team members
16. Make sure everyone's roles, and project responsibilities are defined.
17. Get other experts to help with the projects , when needed
18. Set up review meetings
19. Order parts and capital equipment for the project
20. Train TIMET’s maintenance personnel in special maintenance procedures.
1. Proficient with computer skills.
2. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
3. Be able to fill in as Maintenance Manager when required.
C. KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. General knowledge and skills:
Good working knowledge of Manufacturing Codes and Standards including ASME, ASTM, ANSI, basic knowledge of electrical controls and critical interlocks, basic knowledge of mechanical interlock, able to write sound and practical procedures
2. Specialized knowledge:
BSME or other related discipline
3 - 5 years’ progressive engineering experience in an industrial plant, preferably in chemical plant maintenance as a Mechanical Maintenance