4 months ago
Instructor fighter pilot of 4th/5th Generation fighters or Instructor WSO for F-15E/F-18G/B-1
Job ID: 454723BR Date posted: Oct. 01, City: Luke AFB State: ArizonaProgram: F-16 Networked Training Center - Luke
Description:Conduct Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) Training:
- Create LVC profiles in support of F-35 and F-16 syllabus training and CT missions
- Coordinate with fighter squadrons and execute LVC support using fielded systems to enhance live F-35 and F-16 syllabus training, CT sorties and Large Force Exercises
- Incorporate the latest Tactics, Techniques and Procedures into LVC training to ensure cutting edge training for all LVC participants
- Maximize current LVC capabilities to provide realistic training. Integrate LVC capabilities with other training systems (threat emitters, ACMI, Range Training Officer)
- Plan and execute LVC equipment and integration upgrades to increase training capacity and improve effectiveness
- Flex schedule as required to maximize coverage of live flying schedule
Support NTC simulator training missions:
- Support Red Air and SAM mission support and provide backup JTAC radio calls
- Work as subject matter expert for aircraft systems, cockpit operations, Instructor Operation/Master Control Station (IOS/MCS) operations, and training trends.
- Support new technology integration into NTC simulators.
- Avionics expert in common fighter sub-systems such as Targeting Pods, Link-16, HMCS, and NVGs.
- Instructor fighter pilot of 4th/5th Generation fighters or…
- Instructor WSO for F-15E/F-18G/B-1 or…
- Instructor Air Battle Manager or...
- Instructor Weapons Director (GCI or AWACS) or...
- Instructor Intelligence Officer with recent 4th/5th gen experience.
- Operational DoD experience within the past 10 years.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. (background investigation within the past 10 years from employment start date).
- Bachelor’s degree
- WIC or Top Gun graduate
- Recent operational DoD experience
- Live, Virtual, Constructive experience in fighter aviation
- Targeting Pod qualified
- Link-16 familiarity
- Understanding of J-Series messages and Link-16 nets
- SEAD Experience
- Formal Training Unit Instructor Pilot
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Part-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: PART-TIME - 5X8 Equivalent Shift: First