2 months ago
Additional Information: This is an hourly position governed by a Collective Bargaining agreement
The Boeing Company is looking to fill Inspector Component Test Tech roles at our Renton / Everett, WA locations.
Perform bench testing of Aircraft Functional Components to determine part adherence to the Approved Type Design.
* Setup, select, adjust test and measurement equipment in the course of performing tests to detect non-conformities, perform re-inspection requests, or as part of Receiving Inspection operations.
* Identify component defects or fault conditions and document/record findings to facilitate repair or corrective action.
* Work with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, or Vendor employees when pursuing Root Cause Analysis and investigate system anomalies when a component defect cannot be determined (No Fault Found).
* Develop, modify, build or repair associated bench test fixtures and equipment as needed.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Manufacturing Safety & Quality
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This is an hourly position governed by a collective bargaining agreement
Basic Qualification (Required)
* Able to work 1st or 2nd shift, as required by this position
* Computer Skills, typing and utilization of Microsoft suite of tools (example: Excel / Word)
* 2 year Associates Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent
* 5-15 years of related experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §
120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
* FCC or A & P license is a plus
Contingent Upon Program Award